Jack Jordan with his face wrapped in a black scarf to protect his identity at the intersection of Centre and Canal on January 9, 2008. Jordan had just left criminal court at 111 Centre street after a preliminary court hearing. Jamie Schram provides some chilling details in a October 11th., 2007, NY Post exclusive story. "An obsessed creep has been busted for terrorizing sexy screen star Uma Thurman with a campaign of stalking that included camping outside her house, invading a movie set and penning a bizarre drawing in which she was depicted digging a grave, court papers allege. Jack Jordan, 35, of California believed that he "loved" the "Kill Bill" star ever since he started stalking her two years ago. He eventually left a letter at her Manhattan apartment that contained a bone-chilling threat, the papers said." I feel afraid that if I see you out again with another man, I will want to kill myself. Maybe even after we meet," he wrote in the message left at her building last month."
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Jack Jordan
Labels:
Jack Jordan,
Uma Thurman
